divider

Luxury Partners

divider

Over the past decade, Imperial has formed strategic partnerships with other luxury brands to better service our clients. We are delighted to work alongside our partners to promote and develop our knowledge within the industry. We have full trust and confidence in our partnerships all over the world and have the capability to offer our clients unforgettable experiences with bespoke services. 

Are you interested in becoming a partner with Imperial? Feel free to contact our Marketing Department for an exclusive presentation: marketing@imperial-yachts.com

divider
Bentley Monaco
Bentley Monaco
Bentley Monaco
divider
Where sports meets luxury. The quintessential British craftsmanship of Bentley is elegant, quick and exclusive. It combines old-world glamour with modern technology and performance, resulting in one of the world’s most sought after luxury car brand. Discover the range of sedans, SUVS and sports cars, which are all hand-built. Bentley also prides itself on commissioning bespoke cars with luxurious options for their VIP clients.
www.bentleymotors.com
divider
VELAA PRIVATE ISLAND
VELAA PRIVATE ISLAND
divider
This luxurious private hideaway is located in Noonu Atoll, 186 km from the bustling capital city of Male. Veela Private Island is a passion project for a Czech couple who brought this concept to life. Guests will be whisked away on the exclusive island where they can partake in activities like alfresco yoga or charter a yacht to explore the dazzling waters of the Maldives. There are forty-seven self-sufficient villas with their own pools and ocean access. In addition, there is a 9-hole course designed by Masters Champion Jose Maria Olazabal for those interested in teeing off by the sea.
www.velaaprivateisland.com
VELAA PRIVATE ISLAND
divider
PORTO MONTENEGRO
PORTO MONTENEGRO
PORTO MONTENEGRO
divider
Discover this unique marina in the midst of a superyacht paradise. It is a fully serviced marina with 450 berths, combined with luxurious waterfront residences and an impressive dining scene. This jewel in the Mediterranean provides superb 24/7 yacht support and Owner’s benefits such as competitive pricing, state-of-the-art facilities and VAT advantages of fuel and spare parts. Porto Montenegro is more than just a berth with its fully-fledged packages.
portomontenegro.com
divider
Blue Marine Foundation
Blue Marine Foundation
divider
With a mission to restore the ocean, back to health, by putting a spotlight on overfishing and other environmental problems. With a goal to protect at least 30% of the ocean by 2030 by developing sustainable fishing models that will benefit marine life and also local fishers and communities. In addition the other 70% to be maintained and regulated in a liable approach. With projects all over the globe, Blue Marine are making a monumental impact wherever they set their sights.
www.bluemarinefoundation.com
Blue Marine Foundation
divider
GLOBAL JET
GLOBAL JET
GLOBAL JET
divider
Global Jet is a leading aviation business providing charter, sales and management. Specialising in an impressive fleet ranging from Airbus, Boeing to Gulfstream, they offer the world’s top private jets. Boasting of 5-star service, flexibility and concierge services, Global Jet sets high standards within the aviation industry. With offices based in Geneva, Paris, Madrid, Monaco, Moscow, Beijing and Hong Kong, they provide a seamless journey wherever you choose.
www.globaljetconcept.com
divider
AIRBUS HELICOPTER
AIRBUS HELICOPTER
divider
Airbus promises its clients the most efficient and dynamic helicopter results. Airbus helicopters are serving more than 150 countries and performing all types of vertical flight tasks that protects and safely carry passengers in all environments. The product line ranges from luxurious parapublic uses to rotary-wing aircraft providing clients a full spectrum to choose. The aerodynamic and stylish design, advanced engineering and production are what make airbus stand out within the industry. After-care is also an essential department, offering maintenance and training. Airbus boasts of outstanding accomplishments however safety is still at the company’s core and remains paramount.
www.airbuscorporatehelicopters.com
AIRBUS HELICOPTER
divider
partnership enquiry
Get in contact to become part of our recognised partners
YOUR DETAILS
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.